Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Natural Hair Models

According to my good old friend "Wikipedia", a model sometimes referred to as mannequin is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products.......lately I have been searching for natural hair models. I want to see the kind of fashion that they are wearing to accentuate their natural hair. To my surprise natural hair goes with everything....Runway status dresses...mini skirts.....blazers...button downs....floral dresses......What I am trying to say is, no matter your hair texture you can dress however you want. Just because I am natural doesn't mean I have to dress afro centric (nothing is wrong with this) but I can dress preppy, chic, classic or cutting edge. Don't believe me? Then check out some of the flyest natural hair models in the industry.

Whoever said Natural Hair wasn't high fashion definitely never saw these ladies....the next time you think your hair isn't acceptable remember it was ROCKED ON THE RUNWAY....although not everything on the runway should see the light of day --------you get my point.

Wakeema



Alek



Jesse




Bre



Yaya



Fayruz



Jasmine



Blog post inspired by: MelissaChanel2 Check out her cool blog. 

Go on now and show the world your swag!

1 comment:

  1. Yaya is one of my favourite ANTM contestents of all time! I see Wakeema everywhere, but didn't know her name before. All these models are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs